Come join us for one day of building skills in the areas of confidence, leadership, resilience, and community! We will meet from 8:30-3:30 on Tuesday, July 25th. Please check back for more information about the speakers, activities, and community service project details!
Learn Leadership Skills through FUN and interactive workshops delivered by Pam Borton and other successful, engaging community leaders:
- Setting & Achieving Goals
- Building Self-Confidence
- Own Your Strengths & Values
- Moving Forward and Taking Action
- Public Speaking and More!
- Get Active with Yoga and Outdoor Activities
$150 per person,
Group rates available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org